Mr. Weyant resolves tax problems on behalf of individuals and businesses, with state taxing authorities near you and the IRS.
IRS Tax Lawyer
Taxes are a part of life for any individual or business. An initial delinquency in the payment of taxes can quickly turn into a crisis. A refusal to address the problem could end up ruining a person or business financially. Most often, a taxpayer simply feels overwhelmed, and simply does not know what to do. In those times, a tax professional must be consulted. There is always something that can be done to turn the situation around!
Tax Issue Attorney
Mr. Weyant resolves tax problems on behalf of individuals and businesses, with state taxing authorities and the IRS. He has saved taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars over his almost 20-year law career. There are multiple vehicles for addressing tax liability issues, one or more of which nearly every person or business may benefit from.
Resolve Tax Problems
Below is just a short list of the options.
- Offers in Compromise- a qualifying taxpayer may resolve tax liability for less than the full amount
- Innocent / Injured Spouse Protection- an individual may not be responsible for the tax problems of his or her spouse
- Abatement of Penalties and/or Interest- reduction of penalties or interest may be possible
- Installment Agreements- Manage and pay your taxes over time
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty Solutions- Get help with the strict tax rules for payroll taxes
- Stop Bank Levies and Wage Garnishments- Instant help to free up income and deposit accounts
- Removal of Tax Liens- Withdrawal or release of tax liens may be possible
- Currently Not Collectible Status- A taxpayer may be deemed simply unable to pay its taxes
- Preparation of Unfiled Tax Returns- Taxpayers are usually required to be current with tax filings to resolve their tax problems
- IRS Appeals- Appealing the decision of a lower division of the IRS or State taxing authority
Mr. Weyant also represents taxpayers charged with criminal tax crimes in all federal courts of the United States, as well as the U.S. Tax Court. Granted, an attorney is not required to handle your tax problem at the IRS level. However, as an experienced financial attorney, Mr. Weyant is able to see the big picture instantly, and warn against potential problems he may perceive coming down the road. In this way, you will automatically receive value-added service, from both a legal professional and tax professional, directly, at the same time.
Mr. Weyant can advise you on possible tax resolution, but does not offer tax advice, per se. On every case, he collaborates with a skilled certified public accountant, to ensure ultimate compliance with the tax laws, and the smooth transition away from tax issues. If needed, advice can be given on future practices for the taxpayer, whether it be individual or business, to avoid tax problems in the future.